Schedule & Format
Rules & Info
Pictures & Videos
#5 Eric Rodgers
Multiple Harescramble Champion & EnduroCross Qualifier
1. Q: What do you do to mentally prepare for an upcoming race?
A: I just make sure that I have everything ready to go.
2. Q: Do you do any type of training in between races or season?
A: We do a lot of practice riding, mountain biking and running.
3. Q: Are you serious about any other sports during the off season?
4. Q: Are you superstitious about anything when it comes to racing?
5. Q: Do you have a role model that has helped you take the course you are on today?
A: My Father
6. Q: What is your favorite food?
A: Crab Legs
7. Q: What is your favorite junk food?
A: I donít eat a lot of junk food but I guess I would say chips and sour patch kids are what I eat when I do.
8. Q: How old were you when you started riding and racing?
A: I was 4 when I started riding and 5 or 6 when I had my first race.
9. Q: Who introduced you into the sport?
A: My father.
10. Q: Who is your all time ultimate motorcycle racer?
A: Doug Henry
11. Q: What are you most proud of in the things you have accomplished?
A: Everything I have accomplished my family has been there with me so I am most proud of my family.
12. Q: What is your favorite subject in school?
13. Q: What would you say is the best thing you like about yourself? And the worst?
A: The best is that I try never to get mad at anyone and the worst would be my attitude because I say things wrong sometimes.
14. Q: What do you feel is an important quality in a personís character?
15. Q: Since you starting racing what has been your most favorite bike? Why?
A: My YZ250 I have now because I have accomplished the most on it.
16. Q: If you could go any where in the world where would it be?
A: I would have to say my home because thatís the place I love the most.
17. Q: Have you ever been picked on in school? If so, how did you handle it?
A: yea but I just walked away.
18. Q: Do you have any sponsors?
A: yes MSR, Scott USA, Factory Connection, B & B Yamaha, Cycle Tech, Geico Powersports & TD Photography
19. Q: What do you see for yourself when you think about the future?
A: Living on a nice farm, have a happy family and a couple kids.
20: Q: Do you have a teacher you will always remember through your life?
A: not really
21. Q: How old are you now?
22. Q: If you could give advice to a new young rider what would it be?
A: Make sure they are always having fun. Itís not worth it if you are not having fun.
23. Q: What is your most embarrassing moment?
A: not really sure
24. Q: Do you have a talent that most people donít know about?
25. Q: What is your favorite remedy for Monkey Butt?
A: I stand more. If you are getting it then you are not standing enough.
26. Q: Sponge Bob or Bugs Bunny?
A: Bugs Bunny
27. Q: Boxer or Briefs?
28. Q: Who is your best friend and what makes him your best friend?
A: Tom, He is always around and we do everything together.
29. Q: What are your plans for the 2010 season?
A: Race as many races as I can, put in a lot of hard work and have as much fun as I can.
| Kevin Bennett | Eric Rodgers | Kyle McDonal | Tanner Thomas | Kelsey Hartem | Ryan Klair | Nick McCollough | Megan Horseman | Malcolm Hill | Anna Hartem | Emilee Shaw | Darren Huff | Johnathan Davis | Elijah Olsen | Kenny Tenner | Sal Cusimano | Cole Truster | Robbie Civiletti | Zach Gallo | Trevor Pritchard | Jack Mattera | Chris Gordon | Jeff Hall | Brandon Gahm | Troy Abel | Desirae Shaw | Nathan Bell | Barb Steele |
| NEOC Sponsors | Great Links to Check Out | Tips on Bike Care | Transponder Info | I'm sorry Dad | About Us | FAQ Page | Tim Herrschaft | Jeff Pritchard | On-Line Registration | 2010 Points Standings | 1 on 1 with the Riders | Ashleys Race Blog | 2011 HRP Resume | 2011 Skorbordz Resume |
| Return Home | 2010 Race Results | Event Schedule & Format | 2010 NEOC Application | 2010 Rules & Info | NEOC Classes | NEOC Contact Us | 2010 Pictures & Videos |