Schedule & Format
Rules & Info
Pictures & Videos
#40 Nicky "Thumper" McCollough
Multiple Harescramble Champion
1. Q: What do you do to mentally prepare for an upcoming race?
A: I listen to music. I picture the race in my head. I think about how good things can go and how bad they can go too.
2. Q: Do you do any type of training in between races or season?
A: I ride my bike bicycle and lift weights and try riding every weekend.
3. Q: Are you serious about any other sports during the off season?
A: I play P.A.L basketball for fun. I do a few winter races also.
4. Q: Are you superstitious about anything when it comes to racing?
A: Not at all.
5. Q: Do you have a role model that has helped you take the course you are on today?
A: Yes my Dad & Mom
6. Q: What is your favorite food?
A: Pizza and Miss Wendys burgers
7. Q: What is your favorite junk food?
A: Ice cream sundae pop-tarts
8. Q: How old were you when you started riding and racing?
A: I started riding at 10 and racing at 11
9. Q: Who introduced you into the sport?
A: Ryan McAteer because I was on his baseball team.
10. Q: Who is your all time ultimate motorcycle racer?
A: Ricky Carmichael
11. Q: What are you most proud of in the things you have accomplished?
A: Winning back to back championships and making AA Youth
12. Q: What is your favorite subject in school?
13. Q: What would you say is the best thing you like about yourself? And the worst?
A: The best is my love for dirt bikes and worst would be that I hate to lose.
14. Q: What do you feel is an important quality in a personís character?
A: A good work ethic
15. Q: Since you starting racing what has been your most favorite bike? Why?
A: I really liked all of them but now itís the 2010 CRF250R
16. Q: If you could go any where in the world where would it be?
17. Q: Have you ever been picked on in school? If so, how did you handle it?
A: no but if I did I wouldnít let it escalate and I would get a friend to help me.
18. Q: Do you have any sponsors?
A: yes. Decal works, OíNeal, Scott USA, Twin Air, Spectro Oils, Acerbis, Works Connection, Factory Connection, Fairway Cycle
19. Q: What do you see for yourself when you think about the future?
A: I would like to have a lot of fun racing and a good job with a steady income.
20: Q: Do you have a teacher you will always remember through your life?
A: yes Mr. Gallucci. His football number is my riding number and I looked up to him since Iíve known him.
21. Q: How old are you now?
22. Q: If you could give advice to a new young rider what would it be?
A: To have fun and always try your hardest. You need to practice to succeed in the sport.
23. Q: What is your most embarrassing moment?
A: It was pajama day at school and the elastic went on my pants when I took my paper to the front of the class and they dropped to my knees.
24. Q: Do you have a talent that most people donít know about?
A: I am a very good baseball player. I was on the all star team for 4 years in a row and then I found my motorcycle.
25. Q: What is your favorite remedy for Monkey Butt?
A: My buns are strong, I donít get monkey butt!
26. Q: Sponge Bob or Bugs Bunny?
A: Sponge Bob
27. Q: Boxer or Briefs?
28. Q: Who is your best friend and what makes him your best friend?
A: Andrew, Sean & Nate. They are fun to be around and always there for me when I need help.
29. Q: What are your plans for the 2010 season?
A: I plan on racing the whole NEOC series and few races with AMA East Nationals, GNCC, WNYOA and NETRA. I am going to race the CRF 150F for Pitbikes, CRF150R for the AA Youth and try to ghost ride the school boy with my CRF250R
| Kevin Bennett | Eric Rodgers | Kyle McDonal | Tanner Thomas | Kelsey Hartem | Ryan Klair | Nick McCollough | Megan Horseman | Malcolm Hill | Anna Hartem | Emilee Shaw | Darren Huff | Johnathan Davis | Elijah Olsen | Kenny Tenner | Sal Cusimano | Cole Truster | Robbie Civiletti | Zach Gallo | Trevor Pritchard | Jack Mattera | Chris Gordon | Jeff Hall | Brandon Gahm | Troy Abel | Desirae Shaw | Nathan Bell | Barb Steele |
| NEOC Sponsors | Great Links to Check Out | Tips on Bike Care | Transponder Info | I'm sorry Dad | About Us | FAQ Page | Tim Herrschaft | Jeff Pritchard | On-Line Registration | 2010 Points Standings | 1 on 1 with the Riders | Ashleys Race Blog | 2011 HRP Resume | 2011 Skorbordz Resume |
| Return Home | 2010 Race Results | Event Schedule & Format | 2010 NEOC Application | 2010 Rules & Info | NEOC Classes | NEOC Contact Us | 2010 Pictures & Videos |